Volunteerism is the heartbeat of the St. John’s parent community, and a cornerstone of philanthropy within the independent school experience. Thanks to our incredible volunteers we have achieved so much that would have otherwise not been possible. By giving your time and service to the school, you fulfill a personal responsibility to engage in a healthy parent-school partnership, modeling our school’s core values of citizenship and diligence.
Did you know that volunteering has demonstrated benefits? Here’s just a few!
- Gain valuable insight into the day-to-day experience of your child(ren) and their classmates.
- Grow your professional connections and personal friendships with fellow parents.
- Strengthen your partnership with your child(ren)’s teachers, school administrators, and staff.
Join our team of volunteers and help us build upon the successes of the previous school year, together. CLICK HERE to learn more about our volunteer needs and sign up today! You can select as many service areas as you’d like PLUS share your TOP 3 choices!
After completing the volunteer form, save the date for these two in-person opportunities to learn more about volunteering at St. John's!
- Visit our Parents’ Club table during Meet the Teacher experiences on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. Parent leaders and volunteer pros will be on site to help answer your questions about specific volunteer roles, areas of service, events, activities and service projects.
- Join our team of interested volunteers at a small informal gathering hosted by Parents’ Club, on Wednesday August 25, 2021 from 8:30am- 9:30am or 5:30pm- 6:30pm in Parish Hall at the Lower Division Campus. Connect with fellow parent volunteers and hear from our Parents’ Club President, and this year’s leadership board.
Every parent can serve and support the mission of our school, by donating their time, effort, energy, and resources in support of their child’s educational experience. No task is too small and all service is greatly appreciated!
Learn more about the incredible impact of our parent volunteers during the 2020-2021 school year here.