Here's What You Need to Know to Attend
TAMPA--What's better than an SJE parent happy hour? Before you say "nothing," consider this: we're hosting a parent happy hour that is combined with our annual "Night of the Arts" student art exhibition!
It's a COVID-careful, adult-only event on April 28-29, from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. each evening. While online registration has ended, it's not too late to contact our Advancement Team directly at 813.849.4200 to sign up for the night of your choice.
Registered guests will connect with fellow parents, faculty, and administrators and enjoy an adult beverage, small-plate appetizers and the student exhibits showcased in a visual arts gallery.
Students have selected one piece of their favorite art from this school year to be displayed by class in the Middle Division gymnasium. It will be a showcase of the amazing talent of our K(4) - Grade 8 students, guided by our wonderful art faculty.
Event Info You Need to Know:
- Walk-ups are permitted, but advance registration is greatly appreciated.
- 2021 class books can be pre-ordered onsite each night.
- Event volunteer opportunities are still available. Contact Cindy Fenlon if you'd like to volunteer.
- Parking: Parking is available under the crosstown area on Plant Avenue, in the large parking lot area on Platt Avenue (formerly known as Four Green Fields), as well as in the gravel lot on Platt Avenue next to the school’s administrative offices (the grey house).
- Check-In Entrance: Guests are asked to check-in by entering the sidewalk entrance gates leading into the gymnasium parking lot.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures: Face coverings are required when inside the gymnasium, and guest capacity will be carefully guided, per CDC guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event space, and air purifies located inside the gymnasium. Guests will be guided through one entrance of the gym, exiting through the gymnasium doors that lead into the outdoor social area in the east end gated parking lot. We ask you remain physically distanced as you peruse the gallery, and in the outdoor social area.